Sunday, May 24, 2009

Expenses stimulation

Nadine Dorries gets a hard time, doesn't she? She was going on about how MPs were the victim of McCarthyism and some were on the brink of topping themselves - a suggestion too batty even for the Conservative Party so Dave has had to slap her down.

This is against the background of a plethora of blogposts suggesting she is frankly a bit mental. Most recently, the boring one from Liberal Conspiracy who writes unfeasibly long posts described her as, "The gift that keeps on giving".

Hmmm, maybe it's the febrile atmosphere generated by all this scandal but I have to confess: what she's giving me is the horn. I'm thinking if she got a hold of my right honourable member, it would be the beginning of a sexual journey so profound it could conceivably change her political views. She could then write about this sublime corruption on her blog - complete with photos. Ah, she can't. Nevermind, we would still have the memories - and the photos.

Mock if you wish, but I don't think I'm alone here.

I am, you say? Oh well...



Nadine Dorries MP: Grrrrrrrrr!

No comments:

Blog Archive