Thursday, July 29, 2010

Back from ma hols

If you're like me, you'll glaze over after more than a few holiday pics so here's jus one or four...



Here's a mosaic from the world's largest collection of mosaics in Tunisia.



Here's an amphitheatre...

Just put them to pretend I spent my time taking in culture, which of course I didn't. Spent most of the time drinking and getting some sorely-missed vitamin D.

The locals kept asking me if I was English or Irish. No offence to any English or Irish readers but I'd much rather be mistaken for a Scandinavian - but when you see these blond giraffes with their sickeningly even tans, it isn't really difficult to see why no-one made that mistake.



Our friendly driver whose 'tut-tut' could carry six people - or four Germans - to the beach...

And finally...



Here's how you know at least some of the people on the Glasgow flight ended up at the same hotel as you.

Blog Archive