Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Temper, Temper

GG takes a tantrum and walks off ITV lunchtime news after the infamous clip of him saluting the indefatigability of, erm, the Iraqi people, of course (and don't ask where the Iraqi people were in the clip - this shows you up as a mere tool in the hands of the CIA/Mossad/MI6 plot to discredit the great man himself).

After a Scots voter described him as a loose cannon, GG responds:
"We are not standing in Scotland, so why have you got a voter on from Scotland? I will tell you why . . . because you couldn't find a voter in the constituency I am standing in that would come on to attack me."
Quite so, we should expect a 100% vote in Bethnal Green for RESPECT then? I'll need to stay up for that one.

One way or another, the voters of Glasgow Kelvin will have to bid farewell to our MP who has represented...something - although I'm not sure that would be the interests of his own constituents - for 22 long years.

Voters of Bethnal Green and Bow: I'm not going to waste my time explaining why you shouldn't vote for GG; if it isn't obvious already, well - hell mend you.

Goodbye George Galloway - and good riddance!

No comments:

Blog Archive