We're about six weeks into it and the pubs are starting to stink. It's a mixture of BO, Guiness and dry-roasted peanut-induced flatulence, stale beer and public toilet aromas. It's not good, people.
All you who think this is a good idea and supported it - you're very evil people who have no idea the forces you have unleashed.
May the fleas from a thousand camels infest your armpits.
- ► 2015 (14)
- ► 2014 (20)
- ► 2013 (22)
- ► 2012 (41)
- ► 2011 (74)
- ► 2010 (112)
- ► 2009 (117)
- ► 2008 (149)
- ► 2007 (212)
- Thought for today
- Ask not for whom the bell tolls
- 4 out of 10 doctors
- Theories of history
- Teachers think size matters
- Sing if you're glad to be (born) gay?
- The town that said no to Tesco
- More from the Department for the Bleeding Obvious
- On matters of life and death
- People losing their damn minds #17
- Workplace annoyances
- The Great Divide: initial impressions
- Brown goes nuclear
- Progress and orange people
- Policeman employers
- Free thinking and slavery
- US Democrats: the state they're in
- Sakchai Makao
- Fighting Iraq’s new Taliban
- British soldiers claim Taliban used children as sh...
- Labour slides to 20-year poll low
- The devolution dynamic
- U-turn on Glasgow pub glass ban
- Smoking ban update
- Chastity rings banned
- Probation plan for poor teachers
- On prejudice (briefly): rationality and religion
- Totalitarianism and the annihilation of the presen...
- Livingstone in talking (some) sense shock
- Pootergeek's educational services
- Young keen teachers
- Glasgow City Council to be bankrupted
- Terrorists in crisis, says Zarqawi document
- Contortions and translations
- Most leading journalists went to private schools
- People losing their damn minds #16
- Heart of Midlothian
- World Cup dilemma
- Schools too damn girly
- Lloyds launches Islamic portfolio
- Scots invented beautiful game
- A vice I'm truly ashamed of
- Women's Rights Activists Beaten in Tehran
- World cup recantation
- Ethical shopping?
- Firm cancels Scots event after World Cup snub to E...
- "Don't moan, take action, it's your street too"
- Defeat and disgust
- Football hooligans
- The glory of summer
- Amnesty and "full spectrum rights"
- Biggest US counterterrorism success since 9/11?
- Minister's wife takes over Ofsted
- MSP milks the system
- The death of Zarqawi: celebrating too soon?
- Religion, theocracy and the left
- Zarqawi killed in Iraq air raid
- Livingstone: London 'subsidising Scots lifestyle'
- Pupils spurn healthier school meals
- A short note on tolerance
- It's hot!
- Muslims seek safe haven in Israel
- Liberal airhead
- Lost in Ikea
- Scotland's crime capital
- Charles accused of wasting police time
- Blairites for Dave?
- On insincerity and other duties
- Swapping fishing for blogging?
- Anecodotes from the trenches
- ▼ June (71)
- ► 2005 (279)
British and Scottish Social
Elections and Voters
- A Cloud in Trousers
- Bad Conscience
- Butterflies and Wheels
- Chase me ladies, I'm in the Cavalry
- Christopher Hitchens
- Dave Hill
- Dave Osler
- Excuse me while I step outside
- Fat Man on a Keyboard
- Flying Rodent
- George Szirtes
- Labour and Capital
- Martin in the margins
- Mick Hartley
- Never Trust a Hippy
- Nick Cohen
- Obcene Desserts
- Olly's Onions
- Pickled Politics
- Rosie Bell
- Rullsenberg Rules
- Shiraz Socialist
- Simply Jews
- Slugger O'Toole
- Stumbling and Mumbling
- The gaping silence
- We'll Get it Right Next Time
- Whitehall 1212
Blogroll with aloe vera
British and Scottish Political
- Amnesty International
- China links
- China Support Network
- CIA factbook
- Democracy Now
- Europa - EU Online
- Human Rights in China
- Human Rights Watch
- International Labour Organization
- Labour Friends of Iraq
- South Africa links
- Statistical Abstract of the US
- Tibet Administration in Exile
- US Elections Stats
- Whitehouse Homepage