Wouldn't trust Norman Geras with their daughters.
The man's a beast, I tell you.
Actually, no - there's a rational, um, well, perhaps not that rational, explanation for this.
- ► 2015 (14)
- ► 2014 (20)
- ► 2013 (22)
- ► 2012 (41)
- ► 2011 (74)
- ► 2010 (112)
- ► 2009 (117)
- ► 2008 (149)
- ► 2007 (212)
- Lost in translation
- Security services 'not to blame' for London bombin...
- Top QC calls for review of fingerprint cases
- McCabe folds on pensions
- Late for work again?
- Israeli elections and proportional representation
- Last stand of the Black Watch
- People losing their damn minds #11
- Standstill Scotland
- Martin Jacques and 'styles' of democracy
- Abdul Rahman to be freed
- Pointless research alert
- People losing their damn minds #10
- The night before...
- Scottish Lib Dems re-position themselves
- McConnell calls for anthem debate
- Why anti-Semitism matters
- Smoking ban problems 'expected'
- 97% of Americans...
- CAIR calls for release of Abdul Rahman
- Confucius he say: next stop Edinburgh
- School wins Muslim dress appeal
- The Budget in a nutshell
- Eta declares permanent ceasefire
- The McKie case: FBI launch investigation
- Who will save Abdul Rahman?
- Strange outbreak of agreeing with Rowan Williams
- Fukuyama on being careful what you wish for
- Scotland extends smoking ban to the great outdoors...
- Unrepentant and on my way to liberal hell
- Bish says, "religions deserved to be mocked"
- Drug tests for parents discussed
- Do irrational beliefs harm economic growth?
- Glasgow entrepreneurship
- The economics of invasion
- Double-trouble for Blair
- It's a heart-warming sight
- Partisanship and parochialism
- Never mind the bollocks - here's Michael Gove
- Isaac Hayes quits South Park
- More evidence that dentists are evil
- Cameron's star stops rising
- Nokia beats Scotland
- Faith schools 'are not divisive'
- Bennish is back
- Smack, Iraq and Afghanistan
- Reasons to welcome the smoking ban
- Seasons greetings from Glasgow
- Fight, fight!
- Local nannies
- Churchill sculpture sparks uproar
- "Justice was late"
- Too good to be true?
- Holyrood homeless (again)
- The long road to forgiveness
- Beam report disappoints Holyrood
- The politics of immigration
- If you are reading this
- Police defend shooting strategy
- FBI ordered McKie case 'swept under carpet'
- Questions on anti-Semitism and racism
- Lib Dems open door to coalition with SNP
- McConnell to review methadone policy
- 'Toons and terrorism news
- Scottish Parliament producing excessive hot air
- Taking potshots at the powerless
- Early exams may harm learning
- Shark Tales
- Watching Parkinson
- The strange case of Mr Bennish
- Former education official criticises reform bill
- Scottish parliament closes after roof falls in
- Teacher suspended for Bush-Hitler comparison
- Soviets 'ordered Pope shooting'
- Ming wins Lib Dem contest
- China and the Middle East
- A herd of sacred cows
- Why do teachers not make for better TV?
- On Marxism, religion and history
- Livingstone suspension frozen by judge
- Lords defeat Blair over terror bill
- Blair gives Jowell 'full support'
- ▼ March (82)
- ► 2005 (279)
British and Scottish Social
Elections and Voters
- A Cloud in Trousers
- Bad Conscience
- Butterflies and Wheels
- Chase me ladies, I'm in the Cavalry
- Christopher Hitchens
- Dave Hill
- Dave Osler
- Excuse me while I step outside
- Fat Man on a Keyboard
- Flying Rodent
- George Szirtes
- Labour and Capital
- Martin in the margins
- Mick Hartley
- Never Trust a Hippy
- Nick Cohen
- Obcene Desserts
- Olly's Onions
- Pickled Politics
- Rosie Bell
- Rullsenberg Rules
- Shiraz Socialist
- Simply Jews
- Slugger O'Toole
- Stumbling and Mumbling
- The gaping silence
- We'll Get it Right Next Time
- Whitehall 1212
Blogroll with aloe vera
British and Scottish Political
- Amnesty International
- China links
- China Support Network
- CIA factbook
- Democracy Now
- Europa - EU Online
- Human Rights in China
- Human Rights Watch
- International Labour Organization
- Labour Friends of Iraq
- South Africa links
- Statistical Abstract of the US
- Tibet Administration in Exile
- US Elections Stats
- Whitehouse Homepage