Johann Hari alerts us to the fact that his latest article on Iraq has been translated into French and published in Le Monde, dahlings.
Well, thanks for letting me know but I read it in English when it was first published and it was complete shit then; do you imagine the French translation has improved it or something?
- ► 2015 (14)
- ► 2014 (20)
- ► 2013 (22)
- ► 2012 (41)
- ► 2011 (74)
- ► 2010 (112)
- ► 2009 (117)
- ► 2008 (149)
- ► 2007 (212)
- Lost in translation
- Security services 'not to blame' for London bombin...
- Top QC calls for review of fingerprint cases
- McCabe folds on pensions
- Late for work again?
- Israeli elections and proportional representation
- Last stand of the Black Watch
- People losing their damn minds #11
- Standstill Scotland
- Martin Jacques and 'styles' of democracy
- Abdul Rahman to be freed
- Pointless research alert
- People losing their damn minds #10
- The night before...
- Scottish Lib Dems re-position themselves
- McConnell calls for anthem debate
- Why anti-Semitism matters
- Smoking ban problems 'expected'
- 97% of Americans...
- CAIR calls for release of Abdul Rahman
- Confucius he say: next stop Edinburgh
- School wins Muslim dress appeal
- The Budget in a nutshell
- Eta declares permanent ceasefire
- The McKie case: FBI launch investigation
- Who will save Abdul Rahman?
- Strange outbreak of agreeing with Rowan Williams
- Fukuyama on being careful what you wish for
- Scotland extends smoking ban to the great outdoors...
- Unrepentant and on my way to liberal hell
- Bish says, "religions deserved to be mocked"
- Drug tests for parents discussed
- Do irrational beliefs harm economic growth?
- Glasgow entrepreneurship
- The economics of invasion
- Double-trouble for Blair
- It's a heart-warming sight
- Partisanship and parochialism
- Never mind the bollocks - here's Michael Gove
- Isaac Hayes quits South Park
- More evidence that dentists are evil
- Cameron's star stops rising
- Nokia beats Scotland
- Faith schools 'are not divisive'
- Bennish is back
- Smack, Iraq and Afghanistan
- Reasons to welcome the smoking ban
- Seasons greetings from Glasgow
- Fight, fight!
- Local nannies
- Churchill sculpture sparks uproar
- "Justice was late"
- Too good to be true?
- Holyrood homeless (again)
- The long road to forgiveness
- Beam report disappoints Holyrood
- The politics of immigration
- If you are reading this
- Police defend shooting strategy
- FBI ordered McKie case 'swept under carpet'
- Questions on anti-Semitism and racism
- Lib Dems open door to coalition with SNP
- McConnell to review methadone policy
- 'Toons and terrorism news
- Scottish Parliament producing excessive hot air
- Taking potshots at the powerless
- Early exams may harm learning
- Shark Tales
- Watching Parkinson
- The strange case of Mr Bennish
- Former education official criticises reform bill
- Scottish parliament closes after roof falls in
- Teacher suspended for Bush-Hitler comparison
- Soviets 'ordered Pope shooting'
- Ming wins Lib Dem contest
- China and the Middle East
- A herd of sacred cows
- Why do teachers not make for better TV?
- On Marxism, religion and history
- Livingstone suspension frozen by judge
- Lords defeat Blair over terror bill
- Blair gives Jowell 'full support'
- ▼ March (82)
- ► 2005 (279)
British and Scottish Social
Elections and Voters
- A Cloud in Trousers
- Bad Conscience
- Butterflies and Wheels
- Chase me ladies, I'm in the Cavalry
- Christopher Hitchens
- Dave Hill
- Dave Osler
- Excuse me while I step outside
- Fat Man on a Keyboard
- Flying Rodent
- George Szirtes
- Labour and Capital
- Martin in the margins
- Mick Hartley
- Never Trust a Hippy
- Nick Cohen
- Obcene Desserts
- Olly's Onions
- Pickled Politics
- Rosie Bell
- Rullsenberg Rules
- Shiraz Socialist
- Simply Jews
- Slugger O'Toole
- Stumbling and Mumbling
- The gaping silence
- We'll Get it Right Next Time
- Whitehall 1212
Blogroll with aloe vera
British and Scottish Political
- Amnesty International
- China links
- China Support Network
- CIA factbook
- Democracy Now
- Europa - EU Online
- Human Rights in China
- Human Rights Watch
- International Labour Organization
- Labour Friends of Iraq
- South Africa links
- Statistical Abstract of the US
- Tibet Administration in Exile
- US Elections Stats
- Whitehouse Homepage